This month at the Eye!
2nd: TDBank Green
4th: Orange County Law Enforcement Memorial Blue
5th: Cinco de Mayo Blue and Yellow
13th: Black and White Event Black and White
14th: Mother’s Day Pink
15th: Orange County Law Enforcement Memorial Blue
18th: Red Nose Day Red
19th: Lupus Awareness Day Purple
20th: Turn it Teal Teal
21st: Venezuela (Latin Festival) Yellow, Blue, Red
22nd: Neurofibromatosis Awareness Blue and Green
23rd: Manchester Support Red, White and Blue
25th: Red Nose Day
26th: Emergency Rapid Response Team Green and Yellow
29th: Memorial Day Red, White and Blue
2, 3, 4: Gay Days Rainbow
7: Prince Birthday Concert Purple
12th: Pulse Shooting Anniversary Rainbow
14th: Flag Day Red, White and Blue
18th: Father’s Day: Blue
The Eye is known and loved for its iconic changing color displays commemorating national holidays, important world events, charitable causes and more.
The Eye has a busy lighting calendar and receives far more partnership applications than it is able to accommodate.
Terms of Application:
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is privately owned, has its own selection review procedures and policies, and has sole discretion over what lightings are and are not approved.
- Management may change those policies at any time without notice.
- There is no automatic agreement renewal, and past Lighting Partners must apply each year to be considered.
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye does not accept applications on behalf of religious organizations, political campaigns or for personal events. Management may choose to light for holidays at their discretion.
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is under no obligation to provide specific feedback to any individual or organization regarding the status, merit and/or denial of its application.
Please note: The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye does not consider, and may not reply to, applications received less than 90 days before the requested lighting date.