This month at the Eye!
2nd: Private Event: Orange and Blue
6th: Color the World Orange: Orange
7-9th: Honoring Veterans: Red, White and Blue
10th: Veterans Day Naturalization Ceremony: Red, White and Blue
11th: Veterans Day: Red, White and Blue
14th: Diabetes Awareness Day: Blue
16th: World Pancreatic Cancer Day: Purple
17th: World Prematurity Day: Purple
23rd: Thanksgiving: Orange, Yellow and Red
27th: Bee2Bee Network Day: Yellow
The Eye is known and loved for its iconic changing color displays commemorating national holidays, important world events, charitable causes and more.
The Eye has a busy lighting calendar and receives far more partnership applications than it is able to accommodate.
Terms of Application:
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is privately owned, has its own selection review procedures and policies, and has sole discretion over what lightings are and are not approved.
- Management may change those policies at any time without notice.
- There is no automatic agreement renewal, and past Lighting Partners must apply each year to be considered.
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye does not accept applications on behalf of religious organizations, political campaigns or for personal events. Management may choose to light for holidays at their discretion.
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is under no obligation to provide specific feedback to any individual or organization regarding the status, merit and/or denial of its application.
Please note: The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye does not consider, and may not reply to, applications received less than 90 days before the requested lighting date.