This month at the Eye!
2nd: Blue for Autism Awareness Blue
6th: State of the County Address Orange
7th: National Wear Your Blue’s Day Blue
9th: Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation Pink and Purple
16th: Easter Purple
17th: World Hemophilia Day Red
22nd: Earth Day Green
28th: National Association for Mental Illness Greater Orlando Green
2nd: TDBank Green
4th: Coca-Orlando Eye Second Birthday TBD
5th: Cinco de Mayo Red, Green and White
13th: Black and White Event Black and White
14th: Mother’s Day Pink
15th:Turn it Teal Teal
19th: Lupus Awareness Day Purple
29th: Memorial Day Red, White and Blue
The Eye is known and loved for its iconic changing color displays commemorating national holidays, important world events, charitable causes and more.
The Eye has a busy lighting calendar and receives far more partnership applications than it is able to accommodate.
Terms of Application:
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is privately owned, has its own selection review procedures and policies, and has sole discretion over what lightings are and are not approved.
- Management may change those policies at any time without notice.
- There is no automatic agreement renewal, and past Lighting Partners must apply each year to be considered.
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye does not accept applications on behalf of religious organizations, political campaigns or for personal events. Management may choose to light for holidays at their discretion.
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is under no obligation to provide specific feedback to any individual or organization regarding the status, merit and/or denial of its application.
Please note: The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye does not consider, and may not reply to, applications received less than 90 days before the requested lighting date.