This month at the Eye!
1st-26th: Breast Cancer Awareness Month Pink
20th: National Lights on After School Day Yellow
29th: Paint the Town Pink Pink
28th-31st: Halloween Light Show Orange
The Eye is known and loved for its iconic changing color displays commemorating national holidays, important world events, charitable causes and more.
The Eye has a busy lighting calendar and receives far more partnership applications than it is able to accommodate.
Terms of Application:
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is privately owned, has its own selection review procedures and policies, and has sole discretion over what lightings are and are not approved.
- Management may change those policies at any time without notice.
- There is no automatic agreement renewal, and past Lighting Partners must apply each year to be considered.
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye does not accept applications on behalf of religious organizations, political campaigns or for personal events. Management may choose to light for holidays at their discretion.
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is under no obligation to provide specific feedback to any individual or organization regarding the status, merit and/or denial of its application.
Please note: The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye does not consider, and may not reply to, applications received less than 90 days before the requested lighting date.