This month at the Eye!
1st: Last day of Hanukkah Blue
7th: Florida Cup Green and Orange
8th: Florida Cup Green and Orange
12th: Wicked Green
14th: Florida Cup Green and Orange
15th: Florida Cup Green and Orange
22nd: Orlando Magic vs. GSW Blue, White and Black
The Eye is known and loved for its iconic changing color displays commemorating national holidays, important world events, charitable causes and more.
The Eye has a busy lighting calendar and receives far more partnership applications than it is able to accommodate.
Terms of Application:
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is privately owned, has its own selection review procedures and policies, and has sole discretion over what lightings are and are not approved.
- Management may change those policies at any time without notice.
- There is no automatic agreement renewal, and past Lighting Partners must apply each year to be considered.
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye does not accept applications on behalf of religious organizations, political campaigns or for personal events. Management may choose to light for holidays at their discretion.
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is under no obligation to provide specific feedback to any individual or organization regarding the status, merit and/or denial of its application.
Please note: The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye does not consider, and may not reply to, applications received less than 90 days before the requested lighting date.