This month at the Eye!
1st: Canada Day: Red and White
4th: Independence Day: Red, White and Blue
15th: Orlando Pride Home Game: Purple and White
20th: International Champions Cup: Bue and Red vs White and Blue
21st: Orlando City Home Game: Purple, gold and white
23rd: Miss America Outstanding Teen: Pink
30th: Gastroschisis Awareness Day: Green
3rd: WE Day (www.we.org) Light Blue
4th: Muscular Dystrophy Month Green
10th: America’s Miss World Red, White and Blue
11th: Hearts of Reality (Give Kids the World) Purple
13th: Miss Mundo Latina Blue and White
16th: 25th Anniversary/Remembrance of Hurricane Andrew Victims and First Responders Red
The Eye is known and loved for its iconic changing color displays commemorating national holidays, important world events, charitable causes and more.
The Eye has a busy lighting calendar and receives far more partnership applications than it is able to accommodate.
Terms of Application:
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is privately owned, has its own selection review procedures and policies, and has sole discretion over what lightings are and are not approved.
- Management may change those policies at any time without notice.
- There is no automatic agreement renewal, and past Lighting Partners must apply each year to be considered.
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye does not accept applications on behalf of religious organizations, political campaigns or for personal events. Management may choose to light for holidays at their discretion.
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is under no obligation to provide specific feedback to any individual or organization regarding the status, merit and/or denial of its application.
Please note: The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye does not consider, and may not reply to, applications received less than 90 days before the requested lighting date.