This month at the Eye!
1: Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Red and Yellow
3: Orlando Goes Red (American Heart Association) Red
12: In honor of the Pulse Anniversary Rainbow
13: EYE Heart Orlando Magic Blue and White
14: Valentine's Day Pink and Red
15: International Angleman Day Blue
16: EYE Heart Orlando Solar Bears Teal, Purple and Orange
17: EYE heart Orlando City Soccer Purple and White
18: EYE heart America Red, White and Blue
19: EYE heart Orange County Orange and White
20: Presidents Day Red, White and Blue
25: Atlanta Braves Spring Training Starts: Red and Blue
5: Orlando City Soccer Home Opener: Purple and White
17: St. Patrick's Day: Green
The Eye is known and loved for its iconic changing color displays commemorating national holidays, important world events, charitable causes and more.
The Eye has a busy lighting calendar and receives far more partnership applications than it is able to accommodate.
Terms of Application:
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is privately owned, has its own selection review procedures and policies, and has sole discretion over what lightings are and are not approved.
- Management may change those policies at any time without notice.
- There is no automatic agreement renewal, and past Lighting Partners must apply each year to be considered.
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye does not accept applications on behalf of religious organizations, political campaigns or for personal events. Management may choose to light for holidays at their discretion.
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is under no obligation to provide specific feedback to any individual or organization regarding the status, merit and/or denial of its application.
Please note: The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye does not consider, and may not reply to, applications received less than 90 days before the requested lighting date.