All persons riding on The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye (the “Eye”) and/or its premises at I-Drive 360 do so subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Tickets may be purchased either individually or a capsule may be hired exclusively (referred to as a "Private Capsule"). The maximum number of persons allowed per Private Capsule is 15. The minimum number of persons allowed per Private Capsule is 3.
2. The e-tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or voucher or exchanged for cash. No refunds can be made. Individual tickets are valid on the ‘start date’ printed on the ticket (unless otherwise stated). Combination Tickets for SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, Madame Tussauds Orlando and LEGOLAND® Florida Resort tickets are valid for up to 30 days after entry to the main Orlando Eye attraction.
3. Unless a Private Capsule has been booked, groups of 15 persons will not always travel in the same capsule. A minimum of three adults (aged 18 plus) are permitted in a capsule, except at the absolute discretion of the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Management Team, “CCOEMT”.
4. No food or beverage of any nature may be consumed on the Eye itself or on the boarding platform leading to the Eye without express permission of the CCOEMT.
5. Ticket holders for timed entry to the Orlando Eye (including groups and schools) must arrive at the entrance no less than 15 minutes prior to the experience time printed on the ticket. Every person intending to join a Private Capsule experience, Champagne Experience, or similar experience, or Fast Track ticket are encouraged to check in at the VIP Desk 15 minutes prior to the booked time. Latecomers will not be admitted to the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye except at the absolute discretion of the CCOEMT.
6. Payments for all ticket types and bookings including Private Capsules are non-refundable. All tickets and Private Capsule bookings may only be changed or replaced at the absolute discretion of the CCOEMT. If any customer wishes to amend the date or time of any booking on the Eye following the purchase of ticket(s) the customer should immediately notify the CCOEMT who shall use its reasonable endeavours to accommodate the alternative date and time requested by the customer. An administration fee of $10 per booking will be charged by CCOEMT to that customer. For the avoidance of doubt, the administration fee will apply to all bookings made on-line on CCOEMT's website (as referred to in condition 27), through the call center and through the kiosks situated at the Eye. For Private Capsule bookings higher charges will apply.
For purchases made online, we accept the following Credit Cards; MasterCard, VISA and American Express.
7. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over while on or in the vicinity of the Eye shall remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times. A Private Capsule may only be hired by persons aged 18 years or over. Persons under the age of 21 are permitted in a capsule where alcoholic beverages may be available but will not be served alcohol.
8. CCOEMT reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry on to or remove from the Eye or the vicinity any person who:-
9. has been convicted of a criminal offence which, in the opinion of the Orlando Eye Management Team is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors;
- has behaved in a manner which, in the opinion of the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Management Team has, or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors;
- has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behavior or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
- is or appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
10. Guests must keep personal belongings with them at all times. CCOEMT accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to any personal items brought onto the Eye or vicinity.
11. Save as otherwise permitted by CCOEMT, all persons riding the Eye must pay for admission (whether a ticket or Private Capsule hire) prior to boarding the Eye. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any employee or agent of the CCOEMT. Any person attempting to gain admission to the Eye or the without a valid ticket may be ejected from the Eye or its vicinity.
12. To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken onto the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, visitors are admitted on condition that if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched. It should be noted that the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye uses specialist search equipment that omits a small magnetic field; this is harmless to the vast majority of guests, however if you suffer from any medical condition or have been fitted with a medical device that your doctor advises should not be subjected to a scan please bring this to the attention of a member of staff before attempting to board the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye. It is prohibited to take onto the Eye any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles, flammable liquids or other articles, which may cause injury. The throwing of any article which could cause injury or annoyance is strictly prohibited. Restrictions apply to some types of film and photography equipment. For more information please contact the Orlando Eye PR Manager at OrlandoInfo@merlinentertainments.biz
13. Smoking, including electronic cigarettes, is strictly prohibited on the Eye or the boarding platform leading to the Eye.
14. Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited on the Eye and the boarding platform leading to the Eye (except for service dogs).
15. Unnecessary noise, (such as that from the use of radio sets, personal stereos and other electrical equipment), or any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other visitors or confusion of any kind is not permitted on or in the vicinity of the Eye and will result in immediate ejection. This applies to both individuals and groups.
16. No ticket may be resold without the previous written consent of the CCOEMT. If CCOEMT reasonably believes that a ticket has been resold without such consent, the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the Eye without payment of compensation
17. However, CCOEMT reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close the Eye or any part of it. In the event of such closure, CCOEMT will refund any visitor whose ride is cancelled, the cost of his or her prepaid ticket, but otherwise shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses, in respect of closure of part or all of the Eye or cancellation of any ride.
18. Other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from the CCOEMT 's negligence, the CCOEMT, its employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, howsoever arising, including without limitation any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any ride undertaken and/or during evacuation from the Eye in the event of breakdown or accident.
19. The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is operated by Merlin Entertainments Group Limited as agent for and on behalf of IDL Master Tenant, LLC.
20. From time to time CCOEMT, Merlin Entertainments Group or other authorised parties may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or other monitoring on or in the vicinity of the Eye, or on I-Drive 360, which may feature visitors. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that the CCOEMT , Merlin Entertainments Group or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Merlin Entertainments Group or such authorised party (as the case may be).
21. From time to time CCOEMT may sell tickets as a third party agent. Any events/rides/trips/meals or anything else for which such tickets are sold by CCOEMT ("Third Party Events") shall be operated in accordance with the terms and conditions of the relevant operator and CCOEMT shall not be liable to any customer, for any loss or damage which arises out of or in connection with or as a consequence of the operation of any Third Party Event including, but not being limited to, loss of profit, damage to or loss of property or items belonging to the passenger and any personal injury to the passenger (but only so far as such injury is not caused by CCOEMT 's negligence).
22. Some (but not all): (a) types of tickets; and (b) products are available for purchase online through the official Coca-Cola Orlando Eye website (www.officialorlandoeye.com). For the avoidance of doubt, such tickets and products are available in limited quantities and each purchase will be subject to availability. If customers choose to book tickets for an experience on the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye then they may receive a discount at the discretion of the CCOEMT or Merlin Entertainments Group. Such discount shall not be available on bookings made by telephone or in person and the CCOEMT and Merlin Entertainments Group reserves the rights to withdraw or change this discount at any time.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with US Law, and any claim brought under these conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US Law.
24. This website aims to conform to Level A standard of the W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. It also includes many features found in AA sites such as color considerations and easily resizable fonts. We will continue to make improvements and make sure this website conforms to these guidelines. Please contact us if you have questions or feedback regarding the accessibility of this site, or if you have difficulty using it.